Michiko's back in town (Chapter one)

 

King had been waiting for a long time news from Michiko and as she knew she was back in town, she didn't want to waste her time and, so she had asked Mai and Yuri to be her sparring partners during her training matches. "So Yuri, let's try it, come on, and you too Mai, fight against me, you know I  need this heavy training to fight against Michiko!" yelled the lady of Muhay Thai. "Don't play fair against me, use your skills at their highest pitch. If you let me win, I'll never be able to know whether I can face Michiko and beat her. Show no mercy towards me, let's go!!!!!"


"But King, we don't wanna hurt you seriously," replied Mai, "I don't want to see you bleed and suffer." "Mai's right, King," replied Yuri, "my psycho balls hurt and so do Mai's fans of steal"
"Listen, you two, I don't give a damn about it, I want you to help me now, I don't need your opinions, so will you help me or not?"


"Ok, King," replied Mai, "So en guarrde!!!!!!!" Mai rapidly attacked King using her deadly fans, throwing them against her friend's throat, King saw them coming towards her and hit both of them with a spinning  kick, then she counterattacked and aimed a vicious kick at Mai's solar plexus. The deadly foot solidly connected and Mai moaned a lot before falling back on the mat. "Are you surrendering so soon, baby?" said King to Mai, "You don't want men to appreciate you only for your boobs, do you?".

 

This made Mai get angry, King knew these words would be an insult to her friend and in fact Mai stood up and violently kicked King's mouth, King 's lip began to bleed but then she smiled and said: "All right Mai, I've always known you're a great ninja, but now it's my turn."


King assumed her fighting stance and was ready to begin her Illusion Dance and a flurry of kicks hit Mai so many times that the red clad girl almost fainted.
"So, now it's up to you Yuri, you're here to show me you're not only Ryo's sister, you're here to prove you're a great fighter too, you don't wanna be overshadowed by your brother's fame, am I wrong?"


King could see anger in Yuri's eyes and the young girl in fact replied: "Get ready to have your butt kicked"
Both fighters assumed their fighting stances and the second training match began.

 

 

 

To next series >>

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]