A dangerous experiment

 

Even if King had won the huge sum of money in the former tournament in Thailand, the dark shadow of debts was still haunting her bar. So she organized a martial arts tournament everyone could take part to: "After all, she thought, it's not going to be a deadly tournament, many inexperienced people might come and try their skills, without hurting themselves too much." Despite the expensive price of the entry, many people, both girls and boys came, wrote their names in the list and paid.

 

Everything was getting on very quietly, King with her friends Yuri and Chizuru assisted the matches with great interest, she was pleased to know that the fighters respected each other and she thought it had been a good idea indeed. In particular she had been deeply impressed by a young boy called Bao who fought as if he were already an experienced fighter. "Hey, he could even take part to the next King of fighters tournament," King said to Chizuru. He was very agile for his young age and defeated his opponents very rapidly, always respecting the rules. He didn't want to hurt anyone seriously in fact. He had reached the finals quite easily and King thought he would easily win his last match.

 

Bao's opponent was a good fighter, but he couldn't compete with Bao, who in fact won the match and the tournament. King was going to give him the trophy, when all of a sudden a big iron ball launched with great strength onto the ring was going to hit both King and Bao, who had to crouch to avoid its deep and dangerous impact. A voice coming from the audience said: "Hey little one, you've won nothing yet, fight against me!!"

 

King recognized that voice. It was Chang Koeman's, a tall and fat escaped convict who had taken part to several the King of fighters tournaments. She knew his cruelty, and suggested Bao not to accept his challenge, she warned him about the risks he was going to run, if he decided to fight against him.

 

But the young fighter didn't listen to her. "Don't worry, madam, he told King, I'm not afraid of him at all, he'll regret talking to me like this". "So, come on beefcake, I'm going to show you my power!!!!!" Chang laughed and slowly advanced towards the ring. Once he got on it (it took him a long time because of his considerable weight), he grabbed his iron ball which had made a hole in the ring. He turned to Bao, and he said to him: "Don't undervalue me too much. After all I'm going to kill you!!! "

 

The match began, Bao resumed all his strength and tried to hit Chang with a sharp series of punches, but his attacks were easily blocked by Chang who then grabbed Bao's fists and slammed him violently on the ground. Bao was suffering a lot, and yet he didn't want to surrender. He stood up and jumped on the ring. This time it was Chang who attacked first and he tried once more to catch Bao's arms in order to slam him once again. But Bao was swifter this time and his strong kicks hit Chang's midsection. The giant moaned, the pain had made him become more furious, so he clenched his iron ball tightly and he threw it against Bao, hitting his chest and then his mouth. The young champion fell on the floor, blood gushed out of his mouth.

 

"Now I'll finish you" Chang screamed and he raised once again his heavy ball and he made it spin faster and faster to give more strength to his blow. Then he launched it against the exhausted young fighter's back. But while it was about to hit him, King jumped speedily on the ring and her Tornado kick crushed Chang's iron ball into pieces.

 

"All right, Koeman, the party's over!! she roared. Get ready to be kicked out of the ring". Chang tried to react but he was too slow for King who executed a Trap Shot and mercilessly massacred Chang with her lethal feet. Chang fell heavily on the ring, King pressed her foot into Chang's mouth. "Get away from here, before I decide to kill you." Chang who now feared to die, ran out of the ring as fast as he could and went out of King's Illusion bar even more rapidly. King approached the moaning Bao and then called the doctor to make sure his life was not in danger. After apprehending he was running no risk, she felt quieter.

 

After a couple of hours Bao in fact felt better and he could go out of King's bar with his cup under his arms. King realized that, thanks to that tournament her troubles with the bar were finally over, but then she realized it wasn't right to keep that money for herself. "Had I not stopped that beast, he might've killed not only Bao but also the other opponents and the spectators too. So she decided to give back the money to all the opponents and to the audience too," she said to herself. "Well, I'll try to find a less dangerous way to obtain the money I need," she said to her friends who had meanwhile admired her older colleague's great martial skills.

 

"Well, Chizuru said, you might sell your precious collection of Italian wines, my dear friend!" "Oh no, my bottles of old Chianti, my ........... all right , you're wise Chizuru, unluckily, I'll take your advice!!!!!!!"

 

 

<< To previous series

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]