King's Sentimental Doubts

Southtown 2015

 

 

King was quietly sipping a glass of tequila in her pub, she had decided  to  remain there longer, because she knew that Ryo would soon  arrive at the Illusion dance. Together they had planned to go to the cinema that night. She hoped Ryo had bought 2 tickets for Titanic III, this utterly romantic movie which had made millions of people burst into tears, both boys and girls. Through Quicktime she had already seen  only some scenes of the 20 Academy Awards winner movie, but those few images had been enough for her to start dreaming of  experiencing such an intense, though sad love story.

 

Sally approached her: "You're looking forward to watching that movie, boss, aren't you?" "Oh yes, Sally, Kate Winslet is so aristocratic," she sighed, "and Leonardo Di Caprio's so passionate. I wish that Ryo were like him. I'm only a dreamer, Ryo 's such a fool, he will probably have bought 2 tickets for "Raging Panther 3" with Michelle Krasnoo. Until now the only movies I've watched with him only deal either with action or with martial arts. He still thinks I'm a tomboy. I'm tired of watching stuff like Mortal Kombat 5 and 6, American claws3, Lady Dragon 10, Kicks of death, Feetpower, Catch the heat 4. Enough of it all!!! I'm not an old chum, I'm supposed to be his girlfriend!!!!!!!!!! He' s still a baby, that's all. It is all his fault!!"

 

King was sad: sometimes she was really tired of her daily life. She thought she was already forty years old. There was no Goenitz to fight against any longer, Kagura had married an English lord and had crumpets and tea with King William everyday. All the other KOF girls had left that dirty town, whereas she was still there "What for?" she had asked to herself several times.

 

Sometimes she thought she'd better leave Ryo. Perhaps he didn't love her enough to understand how she felt. But where else could she go now? And besides....... she loved him. Hadn't he torn her shirt perhaps, her destiny would have changed. TEARS STROLLED DOWN HER CHEEKS. Sally had never seen her boss so distressed.

 

All of a sudden Ryo came in with a broad smile on his face. He addressed himself to King and he said to her "Are you ready, darling? Michelle Krasnoo's waiting for us! What are you talking about, King?" Ryo asked. "Oops, I forgot you wanted to watch another movie...... er.... Titan III , perhaps? I' m sorry I'm a real fool. Will you forgive me, Kingy?"

 

King sighed and then said: "Don' t worry, Ryo, I'll watch that movie........... sooner or later. Let's go now." She said Good-bye to Sally and they both went out of the pub.

 

 

<< To previous series

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]