King's Holiday - King vs. Balrog (Chapter 1)

 

Summer had come at last!! King had wasted no time in organizing her holidays. She had soon phoned her best friends Yuri and Mai and together they had decided to spend a couple of weeks in Bangkok. The three excited friends  soon reached the airport and took the plane to Thailand. Once they arrived, a taxi took them to their hotel, a building which was just in the center of the town. King hadn't been there for a long time , and things had really changed since then. The town was more and more chaotic.

 

King recalled the old good times when she had been trained in Thai kickboxing by an old, mysterious and yet respected sensei. But she also remembered  when her sensei had been vilely killed by the chief of a mysterious gang called Shadow. She couldn't remember the physical appearance of her sensei's killer, but she remembered his name very well: Balrog.

 

That day she couldn't do anything to prevent that crime, she was still too young to face those bloody murderers. Only Mai and Yuri knew King's secret pain, they immediately noticed she was feeling blue. So they tried to cheer her up as best as they could.

 

"Come on Kingy, smile, won't you?" Mai said to her.

 

"Oh yes," added Yuri, "Try to forget those old sorrowful times. Listen to my proposal: let's hire a boat and let's go sightseeing the small isles near the capital, isn't it a good idea?"

 

"Yes it is, my friends, it's a very good idea indeed," replied King, "But not today. This afternoon I'd like to see the old dojo where I used to train with my master, if you don't mind!"

 

"Oh no, King, do as you please," said Mai, "Yuri and me will go shopping, while your there, ok?"

 

"Right, gals!" King said to them. "Goodbye then, see you tonight in our hotel."

 

After greeting her two friends, King entered alone in the old part of the town.  "Yeah," she thought to herself, "Here I'll find my old dojo."

 

After a few meters she reached the old typical Thai building, but instead of being empty, she heard loud voices coming out of it, people were screaming as if they were violently quarreling. A few seconds later a gunshot came out of the building and King quickly reached its entrance without making noise. Through the keyhole she could see the dead body of a Thai man, probably a smuggler and then she heard a loud laughter and someone said: "He won't annoy us any longer, Mr. Balrog."

 

As she heard that name, her blood began to boil in her veins. "Revenge" was the only word she could think of. She hadn't felt that way since her fight against Jack Turner. Yet she realized she had to keep quiet. "Only through wisdom I'll reach my goal," she said to herself. Balrog isn't alone besides. I'd better pay attention. I'll try to behave as if I didn't know where I am."

 

So she opened the  sliding door abruptly and she screamed "Oh the supermark ...... Ouch! I think I'm not in the right place Sirs, excuse me."

 

Three tall and muscled men looked at her surprised and they seemed angry too. "Get out of here, babe" said those three to King, "don't mess...." but a voice from the upper floor shouted at him: "You ignorant beasts, can't you treat a  woman in a more polite way?!" The voice took the shape of an even bigger man who was wearing a pair of boxing gloves.

 

"We're sorry Mr. Balrog. But we thought...."

 

"I don't pay you to think," the giant screamed at them. He then addressed to King and said: "Please, forgive my......hem......employers. They positively don't know how to treat a lady."

 

"Oh, don't worry Sir, I was looking for a supermarket, but this's not the right  street. Hey what a strange place this is!" said King naively, "It reminds me of  a dojo!"

 

"Well, madam, you're not only the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, but you're also very clever too. Several years ago this place was a dojo in fact," said Balrog.

 

"Hey wait," said King, "Now I remember, hadn't there been a murder here too? An old martial arts master had been killed, hadn't he? People said his young disciple, a very young girl had  escaped from here on time and saved her own life Am I wrong?"

 

" Hmm......no you aren't," replied Balrog, "...... but you know too many things according to me to be only a stupid tourist. Who' re you? Speak or I'll order my men to kill you instantly."

 

"Your men will die very soon then and so will you!" King said. "Because I'm that little girl and I've grown up enough to kill you!"

 

One of the three huge men ran towards her with an axe in his hand and threw it against King who skidded it, jumped in the air, hit the man's mouth with a powerful Tornado Kick and finished him with with a venomous punch on the throat.

 

"What 're you waiting for?" said a frightened Balrog to his two remaining men,

kill her and I'll reward you with a large sum of money!!"

 

The two big wild beasts began to run around King very fast to confound her ideas and to make her feel dizzy. But they weren't aware of King's capability of intense concentration. She closed her eyes and when she felt they were swiftly approaching her, each one with a big knife in his hands, she suddenly opened them and trap-shotted them. The speed of her feet was so incredible you couldn't make out where the two giants had been kicked. When her dance of kicks was over they both fell on the ground which soon covered with their blood. King had hit their vital points.

 

"Now it's your turn, Balrog. Get ready to die!"

 

 

The black boxer felt his life was in danger, but he wouldn't surrender. "En guarde!!" he meekly said to King who cruelly smiled. Balrog lifted his fists and tried to punch King, but his movements were awkward and his fear slackened their effect. King easily avoided them and her show began. A flurry of powerful kicks destroyed Balrog's abdomen. He spat blood, but King wasn't happy yet and she broke his teeth with a tremendous punch. Balrog heavily fell on the floor. He was foaming, and heavily panting.

 

"Before you die, I admit I was impolite too, I should have taken my shoes out in a dojo, I'll do it now." She took off her shoes, she mercilessly stuck her left naked foot in his mouth and she choked him to death. King went out of the dojo exhausted and yet she was happy. Now her real holiday could begin.

 

 

To next chapter >>

<< To previous series

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]