King vs. Raiden

 

King knew she had to keep herself in shape for upcoming dangerous matches. She felt she needed a sparring partner, someone to train against without sweating too much. King cruelly smiled: she had already made her choice. "Raiden, of course, that gigantic bear-like wrestler! That's a very good idea. He has always had a weakness for me. I'm quite sure he'll accept. He'll be happy to do me this favor. I'll call him immediately. He must be at the dojo undoubtedly".

 

King dialed the dojo' s phone number: 5837998 and Raiden's panting voice on the other side of the voice answered: "Hello, this's Raiden's wrestling dojo, who's on the phone?"
"Hello, my big macho man," replied King with a sensual voice, "This's King! How're you, my hero?" Raiden babbled: "Oh.. it's you, my dearest bud ... I'm well ... I haven't seen you for ages! Can I help you?" "Oh, of course, ! you can, my masked cavalier," purred King. "I need someone I could train myself with and so I immediately thought of you, Mr. Muscle, do you accept?"

 

"Oh, it will be a  great pleasure  for me to help you. Shall I come and take you at the Illusion bar?" "Oh, no, replied King, I'll come to your dojo tonight, so we'll be alone ." Raiden was more and more excited and said: "Ok, I'll anxiously wait for you to come, my only bud!" "Ok , see you tonight. Bye Raiden."

 

"What a fool you are, Raiden," King said to herself: "Coming to the Illusion Dance. Nobody'd ever come to my pub, if I let such a big fool come here!" "I must wear something really sexy in order to let him loose his concentration during the match and at the same time I must wear comfortable shoes to kick faster, I mustn't underestimate him too much." So she decided to wear an adherent black silken tracksuit and she put on a pair of white gym shoes.

 

King was really gorgeous, she really resembled a slender and muscled black panther ready to attack and to strike with its lethal claws But this time King didn't want to kill anybody, she only wanted to have fun.  She jumped on her Yamaha and she reached the dojo a few minutes later.

 

She rang the bell of the dojo and an embarassed Raiden opened her the door: "Welcome King,"  said the giant who was wearing a yellow and blue t-shirt and a pair of trousers of the same color." So you need someone like me to train yourself, don't you? I know I'm strong, but I 'm not going to hurt you, don't worry."

 

"Oh, well, I know you're a gentleman ("How childish you are! I'd immediately slay you, if  you simply dared touch me") she thought. "Wow, you' are really wonderful tonight, King.You're so, so......" "Sexy, you meant, Raiden?" replied King. Raiden blushed and coily said: "Well, that's it. You're right. Your body's perfect! Anyway after the match we could have a drink or two, wouldn't you like?" "We'll see" ("if you can still stand on your feet" she thought)

 

 

"Ok, let's fight! I'll show you the real power of a wrestler," said Raiden who began to run like a raging bull towards King and stretched his arms forward to catch her. But to his surprise King wasn't where he thought she should be. In fact, with a fast jump she had landed on Raiden' s left huge arm and she was perching on it.

 

"You naughty boy, you know, you were going to hurt your bud," King said to him in a mocking tone. "I'm going to punish you." And so she jumped from his left arm and Tornado kicked his chest.


"Ouuuuuuuch! Uhh, babe, I'm sorry, he said as he brought his hand to  his aching chest. I promise I...." but before he could finish to apologize himself, King punished him with a deadly and lethal Trap Shot which connected with his mouth. "Come on, Raiden, I'm beginning to have fun, let' s go on," said the Lady of Muetai. "Hyaaaaaaaaaa!!" she screamed and her gym shoes connected once again with the wrestler's torso and she punched his abdomen. "An aching Raiden said to her: "Well, I think you're already well-trained, don't you agree with me, King?"

 

"No, I'm not sure yet, come on, show me your famous ram attack, Raiden." "Ok, get ready to feel my head!" And he speedily jumped high and was soon ready to hit King's midsection with his big head. But King was faster than light, she made quick back somersaults and when Raiden landed, all his head could knock was the mat of the ring. Raiden was exhausted and he said to  King: "Come on, baby, the match's over, you won. Now let's go and have something to drink, I'm tired!"

 

"Um, well you're right," King said, "I'm  in a good shape, so ...you're tired, aren't you?" "Oh yes," Raiden replied. "All right have nice dreams then," said King who kicked Raiden's head strongly enough to make him fall asleep "Goodnight, beefcake, you've been of great help. Men are real fools!" she said to herself and she ran out of the dojo and quickly went back to the Illusion bar.

 

<< To previous series

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]