King's brothel

(a rather.... hem! unusual fanfic)

 

"Money's always lacking," said King stamping her foot on the ground..... "Shit. What the hell could I do to solve the debts of the "Illusion bar" forever?" Sally approached her and told her: "Hey Boss, why don't you open a brothel here in the pub. There are still many empty rooms; so we might turn them into bedrooms."

 

"Sally?????!!!!!!!!! What are you saying? You know I never approved such ideas like this!" "Yes, Miss King, I know it, nevertheless it' d have been a good idea to solve our economic problems. Anyway, it' s up to you, you're the boss."
"I think I'll take your advice, Sally. Call every beautiful whore of Southtown and tell each of them that the Illusion bar has turned into a "golden mine" for them, all of a sudden. I'll call Tim for the furniture of the rooms"

 

Days passed. Sally's idea was successful. Big, small, slender and fat men entered King's bar and had their fun. King had to be very careful as far as the health of the girls was concerned.

 

One day an odd fat fellow from Honk Kong named Shrimp entered King's bar and after looking at all the girls of the brothel, he sighed and said to Sally: "I don't like anyone of them," and he added pointing his finger towards King, "I'd like to make love with that beautiful, classy girl."

 

Sally didn't know what to say at first but then she tried to explain him she was the owner of the bar. But that man kept on insisting for such a long time that Sally could do nothing but tell everything to King. As soon as she heard she had been "chosen", King got really angry at first, but then she said: "All right, he'll regret his choice very soon!" "Mr. Shrimp, all right I agree, you're going to experience something special tonight. Follow me!!!!!"

 

He obeyed her and he followed her into a large room with no furniture. "Hey there 's nothing here, he said, no beds, no pillows!" "Don't worry," she replied to him, "there are many ways for having sexual pleasure. Do you know femdom?" " Oh, yes, of course I do and I crave to begin!" King began to take her clothes off, and she was now only wearing a bikini and she was barefoot. "I hope you know martial arts, Sir or else I think you'd better go away." King said to him.

 

"Well, I practiced boxing for a few years, don' t worry, baby" "I'm not worried at all" replied King with a vicious smile. "Ok, let' start," King screamed and she kicked Shrimp's abdomen. Shrimp moaned but his gaze was also filled with pleasure. Then she executed a Trap-Shot and her left mighty foot connected with his mouth. Shrimp wasn't so happy now. He was spitting blood.

 

"Hey, I hadn't planned all this!" he said as he was keeping a hand on his mouth.
"It' s not over yet, Sir." and she smashed her right foot on his face: "Now, lick it, little bastard, it's not cheesy. You know, I'm your mistress, obey me!!!!!" He started licking her finger toes more because he was afraid of not coming out of that place alive rather than for his own pleasure.

 

"Ok, I think you had enough of it, little fatty man, didn't you?" said King with a threatening tone of her voice. "Oh yes, please, where's the exit?" "Down there, guy! Aren't you sure you don't want to stay here other ten minutes?" "No thanks, Madam" And he rushed out if the pub as speedily as he could.

 

 

<< To previous series

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]