King vs. Joe "the fool" Higashi

 

King hadn't been fighting for a long time, and even if she kept on training herself with the robots in her personal dojo in order to become faster and faster, she knew those robots were not a real test for her. "After all I don't mean to cause any riot unless I'm provoked just to satisfy my desire of fighting," she wisely thought.


And yet Southtown wasn't a quiet place, King herself knew it, and therefore she didn't have to wait too long to test her fighting skills. One day an odd, boasting guy named Joe Higashi came to Southtown looking for a fighter he had heard of many times. "I only know his nickname's King," he said, "well, I have come here to dethrone him" he added.

 

People couldn't help laughing, when he said "him", because everyone in Southtown knew who King was in reality. Joe couldn't understand, but he soon realized the reason of their laughters a few hours later, when he entered The Illusion Bar.

 

He sat down, he ordered a coke and he began to talk to one of King's waitress and he asked her information about this mysterious fighter. Sally, the waitress succeeded in restraining her laughter, but she couldn't help looking at him in a puzzled way.

 

After she had recollected herself, she told him to follow her, so that he would apprehend who King was. Together they slowly bound themselves towards a black door, Sally knocked twice, till a female voice answered: "Come in!"
When he entered the room, Joe could see a very beautiful girl who was wearing a white shirt, a pair of adherent blue jeans and a pair of gym shoes on her feet.
"Can I help you, Sir?" King asked to him in a very polite manner.

 

"Oh, yea, of course you can. I'm looking for a famous fighter named King. I'd like to fight against him!" "You needn't go very far, I'm King and I'm ready to accept your challenge. Joe was stunned, he'd never have thought that King could be a girl.

 

After a few seconds he started to laugh hysterically and while doing so, he said: "Oh no, this is impossible!!!!!!!! " King realized this insolent guy needed a lesson and she calmly replied: "Stop laughing. You are here to fight, aren't you? So, follow me, you're not afraid of a poor girl, are you?" "All right, sis, get ready to feel my power!!! King said nothing, but she thought: "Get ready to pack your suitcase, until you are on time"

 

Once on the ring he began moving to and fro and then he said: "Come on, madam, come on, com.....ummph....." He couldn't repeat that sentence for a third time, because he was soon reached by a King's flurry of fast and powerful kicks which first hit his stomach and then his mouth. "Hey, you, how do you dare, you don't know you' re fighting against the mighty Joe Higa.......... yaaaaahhhhhouch." Even this time his speech was left unfinished by another attack by King who executed a speedy Trap Shot which sent Joe heavily on the floor.

 

"Ok, ok King, I surrender, I swear you, I' m going away." and in fact he soon ran out of the ring, out of the dojo and finally out of King's bar, never to be seen there any longer. "Well, King said to Sally , I needed a sparring partner after all, so I should have thanked him. I've been impolite, haven't I?" "Oh yes, Boss you have, but......... ha ha ha ha, and they both laughed heartily

 

<< To previous chapter
<< To previous series

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]