King vs. ............ King???????

Chapter 6 - King's Last Match

 

A few days after her match against Lady Shiva, King was by now going to win the tournament, her last opponent named Runko had really a strange aspect. He neither laughed nor smiled He didn't seem to have great muscles and yet he was slender. "He might be very agile," King thought. But an aura of mystery surrounded that strange creature. He looked like a lizard or something like that. The match began, King waited for him to attack first, yet for a couple of minutes he simply stared at her with his wide opened eyes. King launched her first attack, she kicked his stomach several times, he moaned for a while and then he fell on the mat.

 

"Well, it's not so difficult then" King said to herself. But a couple of minutes later her opponent stood up, his body, his hair had completely changed, that creature was no longer a man but a woman and King couldn't help but startling, when she realized that creature had transformed into herself. "It's like staying in front of a mirror", she said , "how can it be possible? But there was no time to waste." "Ok, so do you want to mock me?" "No, replied the other King with her same tone of voice, I want to see whether you can beat yourself!!"

 

King A said: "All right I'm going to show you I'm the REAL King, the one and only, com on, fight!" King A launched her usual strong attacks , but Runko - King B used King A' s same fighting techniques, so that he succeeded in stopping all her blows This went on for a while and the wonderful Muhay Thai girl didn't know what to do, she was extremely tired and breathed heavily because of her great efforts. So she paused, while Runko- King B was impatiently waiting for her.

 

After a while the chameleonic creature said to her: "I know your fighting style too well, King, you've got no hopes against me". King didn't reply, she sat on the mat, she crossed her long legs, she closed her eyes and started to meditate, as she had been taught to do, when she lived in Thailand. During her meditations she thought that the only way to defeat him was to make him loose his self-control, his patience . " I'd never loose it, baby, she thought, but what about you?" and therefore she decided to remain motionless exactly where she was.

 

King B was surprised by her inactivity and said to her using irony: "Hey, come on ,baby are you already tired?" But the kickboxing lady said nothing. "Hey, listen, I'm tired of waiting for you in vain, I'm going to finish you right now! Hyyyyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" cried the clone who was going to hit King's face with a strong kick. "This is exactly what I was waiting for," thought the real King who very speedily stood up and with a high kick she strongly hit his midsection and went on kicking his now real face with her rabbit kicks. Runko foamed fell on the mat and died. While the organizer proclaimed her the winner of the tournament the beautiful bartender said: "There 's only one King, the others are only copies."

 

 

<< To previous chapter

To next chapter >>

<< To previous series

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]