King's First Real Important Victory (Chapter 5)

 

King assumed her fighting stance, she perfectly knew It'd not be an easy match. She quickly understood that her opponent was enough powerful to kill her. The two fighters looked in each other's eyes for a few minutes. Maybe Shiva herself knew her opponent was a worthier enemy than her former ones. King was this time the first to attack: she aimed powerful kicks at Shiva's chest, but she pared them easily. King was breathless, her attack which meant to be a deadly one was useless; yet she had no time to resume her strength, because she was hit by Lady Shiva's hurricane kicks which rapidly hit her stomach, as if they were mule kicks.

 

Though barefoot, Shiva's kicks hurt in fact as if they were like bullets. The only thing King could do now was putting her hands on the stomach, but Lady Shiva was not a gentlewoman and her strong feet speedily began to hit King's face. Blood gushed of her mouth, she moaned for a while. King was very feeble, but what was more significant, she was startled and for a while she thought she was going to succumb. But her pride and her obstinacy gave her enough strength to continue.

 

"Ok, baby, you had fun, now it' my turn," she said to her "I'll soon finish you!" was Lady Shiva's reply. Shiva made a back somersault and in a minute she was in front of King, who was ready this time to do her Trap Shot which sent Shiva to the floor. Now it was Shiva's turn to spit blood. The Oriental fighter tried to counterattack, but King succeeded in blocking all her opponent's venomous kicks and punches, only King could stop that kind of deadly attack, other opponents couldn't have endured Shiva's fury.

 

Shiva was now exhausted and began to scream against King; " How dare you, you don't know who I am, now you'll die, King" and she jumped high in the air ready to kill King by kicking her throat. But King was fast enough to catch her foot and to twist her ankle. Shiva yelled because of the intense pain she was feeling, she was limping now and King knew this was the right time to begin her show. So she kneed Shiva's stomach several times, which made her opponent foam and she finished her by now furious attack with a series of fast and lethal rabbit kicks which hit her opponent's forehead. This was the very end for Shiva who fell and no longer stood up.

 

King thought then: " I've won, I've killed her and yet I must admit she was the deadliest fighter I had ever met"

 

 

<< To previous chapter

To next chapter >>

<< To previous series

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]