King vs. Chun Li (Chapter 1)

 

"King, come on, get out of your bed," Ryo said to the lady of Muhay Thai. "The clients have been waiting for the bar to open for hours, Hey King! Are you well? Are you still feeling blue because of your defeat against Michiko?"
"Don't be nonsensical ,Ryo, it's not true..., well ok you're right. That defeat taught me that I must train myself with humility and that I must respect any opponent I fight against. Humility is the key to success in every branch of our life. That defeat also taught me I'm not the strongest woman in the world."

 

"You're getting wiser and wiser ,King," said Ryo. "Few people would have admitted their need to improve themselves as you have done. You know," he continued, "there has just arrived in Southtown the famous Chun-Li Zang who claims herself to be the strongest woman in the world. People say her punches are lethal and so are her spinning kicks. She 's busy with  challenging all the hunks who annoy her. She has killed many of them until now. It's even said she kills them for fun."

 

"That' s interesting," replied King who was already looking forward to fighting against Chun Li and to sending her out of Southtown.
"Are you feeling better now, King?" Ryo asked her.
"Yes, don't worry. Please Ryo, tell Sally and Charlotte I'll come within a few minutes, tell them to open the bar meanwhile."
After Ryo had gone away, King set her head on the pillow and closed her eyes: she thought to herself: "If what I said to Ryo is really what I think, if I really think that through humility I can achieve my strength and my power back, I'll have to train  myself very hard. Chun Li wants to kill people for fun, well I'll show that b..."

 

"Hey, boss," said Sally, dashing abruptly  into King 's office, "when're you coming downstairs? There're many thirsty people and Charlotte and I cannot do much to entertain them, we're neither Tyra Banks or Piper Perabo, we cannot dance on the counter and this's not the Coyote Ugly bar after all !!!" King replied her with a smile: "I'm coming  immediately, Sally". As she looked at Sally who was running downstairs, she said to herself: "Sally has grown up, when I stop fighting, I'll teach her all I know about Thai kickboxing and Savate". Then she stood up and went downstairs.

 

When the bar closed three hours later, towards midnight, King rushed towards her private dojo. There she could train herself, recover her energies and be the old good King again. She began to punch and kick a punching bag violently for hours until drops of sweat began to stream down her face. She was exhausted, Her feet ached and yet she went on until the sand came out of the bag. Satisfied, she called Ryo with her cellphone and she asked him to come to her dojo. She needed a sparring partner. "This time it's for real, Ryo," she said to him, "Use all your strength against me, I want to fight against you for a couple of weeks. Only then will I know, whether I'm ready to fight against Chun Li!" Ryo accepted.

 

For a couple of weeks Ryo fought fiercely against King. The blows she received were strong but her determination was even stronger. She seemed not to feel the pain, whereas when she counterattacked, her punches and her kicks were so powerful that Ryo could do nothing but falling on the mat and spitting blood from his mouth After the two weeks ended, King said to Ryo: "Now, I'm ready. Your blows were so hard that I was almost beginning to hate you, but then I realized you were doing all this for my sake and therefore I must really thank you Ryo. I love you."

 

Meanwhile Chun Li, who was lodging in the most important hotel of the town, had heard that a blonde girl called King had challenged her. At first her only comment was a laughter: "A girl with such a funny and masculine name cannot scare me!" But then when she heard about the number of the opponents who had been defeated by King she began to think she had to be much more careful. So she ordered her faithful and obedient servant, Vega, a Spanish warrior, to test King's strength by fighting against her in order to  see whether she was worthy of being her opponent or not. "Go to the Illusion bar!" she shouted at him "... and fight against her. I'll judge her according to your wounds."

 

"Don't worry, my mistress. You'll see nor even a scar on my body!! She's a chica muy bonita, but I'll kill her all the same!"
Then he rushed out of the hotel and then bound himself towards King's bar.

 

 

To next chapter >>

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]