King vs. Chun Li (Chapter 2)

 

The Spanish fighter soon reached The Illusion bar. He was wearing very foppish dresses and his bronzed face were seen with admiration and wonder by the ladies inside King's bar. But, this time, though he liked to be flattered by ladies, Vega couldn't waste his time. He knew his mistress would severely punish him, if he didn't accomplish his mission. And Vega loved  Chun-Li too much to disobey her orders. He was her slave, but he didn't know it. Love blinded his intellect. So, when he saw Sally, he asked her where he could find her mistress. "I'm here to test your boss's powers. She'll have to beat me, if she wants to fight against Chun-Li and it won't be easy. Look at my muscles, baby!" Sally didn't care about his last words, and went to call King who was now busy serving drinks at the counter.

 

"Boss, Sally whispered in King's ear, do you see that foppish man down there?" "Yes, what does he want?" "He's here for a fight, he said he wants to test your fighting skills. He talked to me about a Miss Chun or Chan-Li"
"Hmm! I see," replied King. "Tell Duck King to replace me for a few hours. This match's important for me. I want to check if the old King's back or not. It will be a dangerous match, Sally I haven't fought for a long time. I must be very careful."
"Oh, Miss King, don't worry he must be only one of those coxcombs who speak too much. You're gonna beat him up!"
"No Sally, I' m not going to underestimate anyone," said King to her waitress and she bound herself towards Vega.

 

"Good evening, Sir. I heard you want to fight against me, don't you?"
Vega was stunned by King's beauty and only a few seconds later could he reply: "Yes, senorita King. It's my mistress's desire to see whether you're worthy of fighting against her or not."
"And why didn't she come here all alone. Was she afraid of me?" King asked him.
"I don't know, mi hermosa senorita. I only obey her orders. Don't ask me why." was the Spanish fighter's reply. "Yes, you're right, Mr. Vega. It would be a waste of time, wouldn't it? Please, will you follow me in my private dojo? We're going to fight there".

 

After a couple of minutes they were already there, ready to fight. Vega began to run around King very rapidly, then he abruptly stopped, and he then began to run again just to make King nervous.
But King was too experienced to loose control. She patiently waited for him to attack first; whereas Vega was surprised by King's wisdom.
"Hmm, making you get nervous is not easy, as far as I can see," Vega said to King. "Get ready, I'm coming............yeaaaahhhhh !!!!!" Vega tried to hit King's abdomen with his muscled and yet agile long legs. King succeeded in paring his attacks with her wrists and with her elbows, but the pain she had experienced had been great.

 

Vega was breathing heavily, he was puzzled, because he would never have thought she could manage to stop his strong kicks. "Congratulations Miss King, very few people can bear such an attack! But now, you'll have to face my Toledo blade." And from the belt around his waist he sheathed a sword. "It has been my faithful friend, since I was a young boy, Miss King, you know?" "Now you're going to taste its blade. En guarde!!!!!"

 

 

Vega began to  move rapidly his sword to and fro and he tried to wound King's throat with on of his strokes, but King skidded his attacks and with a powerful kick she disarmed him. Then she summoned up her forces and her dance of kicks began. She kicked Vega's midsection so fast and so many times that the Spanish fighter had to kneel because of the pain. Vega moaned and cried :"No, my sword cannot betray me!" and he managed to get it once again, he dashed against King and he launched his second attack again. His attack was sharper this time and his blade wounded King's right arm. The gushing blood made a large spot on King's sleeve. King couldn't help screaming with pain. But she wouldn't surrender. "All right, Mr. Toreador, I'm going to show you that sometimes the bull can win."

 

"Kyaaaaaaiiii !!!" she yelled and with a powerful kick she disarmed him once again, and then punched his face so violently that her very hands ached. Vega's face was covered with blood, he tried to react but King was a lioness he couldn't manage to stop. She kneed his stomach and then she executed a perfect Trap Shot. As a result of this, one of King's kicks mercilessly connected with the Spanish fighter's chin. Vega fell on the floor, and while King was going to give him the coupe de grace, he raised a hand and begged her to spare him: "Por favor, please, Miss King, don't kill me, you're a wonderful fighter, spare me!!"

 

"Why should I ?" replied King cooly. "You came here to kill me, didn't you?. It wasn't only a test, am I wrong?"

"No," replied Vega, "No, Miss King, you're right. But ,try to understand me. It was not my will. I had to obey Chun-Li's orders. And when you're in love...well, I think you understand. Forgive me, sensei King. I couldn't refuse. I fear her rage. And yet I respect you and I recognize my defeat. I know I've been defeated by the lady of Muhay-Thai."
"You're a gentleman, Mr. Vega, you've been a loyal and worthy opponent. But how can you love a  woman who threatens to kill you, if you fail your mission. Come on, let's have a drink together at my bar. There you'll be free to tell me what Chun Li's evil plots are." "Muy bien, sensei King I accept your offer. I was a fool to believe that Chun Li loved me You know Chun Li's plans are .......................................... AA AAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Vega fell on the ground and touched his nape. He had been struck by a poisoned needle. His face was turning pale by now "Mr. Vega!!" screamed King as she was trying to re-animate the Spanish fighter. "Answer me!!!!!" But Vega only managed to say: "And yet I loved her ... " and then he died.

 

King remained in a mournful silence for a while, and looked at Vega's dead body.
But all of a sudden she heard a loud laughter coming from one of the windows of the dojo. A young girl wearing a blue tracksuit and a pair of white boots jumped from the window and landed on the mat of the dojo. "Men're real fools, aren't they, Miss King? Ooops I haven't told you who I am yet. My name's Chun-Li and I'm the strongest woman in the world."
"In my opinion you're only a cruel woman who kills for fun and who doesn't love anyone but herself. Vega really loved you. Why did you kill him?" King said to her new cruel opponent.

 

"Yes, I knew he loved me, Miss King but the problem is I've never loved him. He was only a faithful and obedient servant, an old fashioned warrior. I knew he would fail his mission, I knew your fame of great fighter, he had no chances to beat you  and once you had defeated him  I didn't want him to reveal my plans to for the future to you and so I killed him. And now  I'm going to kill you, Miss King, get ready!"
"I'm ready, Chun-Li, we'll fight until death."

 

 

<< To previous chapter

To next chapter >>

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]