King vs. Chun Li (Chapter 3)

 

Now it was high noon for King. There was nobody else between her and Chun-Li any longer. She knew that if she had won, she could have started to think of a re-match against Michiko. Had she lost,  she 'd have found out she wasn't ready yet. Chun-Li too could sense this match was really important for her reputation, even though she didn't want her opponent to know it. She was too proud, too boastful or maybe , for the first time in her life she was afraid of losing. Both fighters remained in silence for a few minutes. They looked into each other's eyes.

 

Then Chun-Li began to provoke King: "So, here, we're, Miss King, you know it won't be easy to come out of this match alive. You're going to feel much pain, come on, you must admit it, you've no hopes to beat me, you're still so young and I dare say very attractive too. So what good' s having your pretty face spoiled by my kicks. Don't underestimate me, only because you're taller than me. Come on, become one of my servants and you'll live longer. Hey, won't you answer!!!!!!! ??? "
The lady of Muhay Thai calmly replied: "What I say is: fight and stop chatting. This 's not a talk-show."

 

"Ok King, you'll feel my anger then: "Super Roundhouse Kick!" she yelled, and her right leg aimed to connect violently with King's abdomen. King managed to quench the violence of the kick, hitting Chun-Li's boot with a fierce punch, but the strength of Chun-Li's blow made her fall on the mat all the  same. Chun-Li had used a great amount of her energy to perform the Super Roundhouse kick, which was one of her deadly trademarks, and she cried: "Damn it! " when she saw that King had blocked her most lethal bullet.

 

"So, what're you waiting for, Miss 'I Want it all' ", said King, "Show me something more, show me your real power. Our match has just begun, and I haven't felt pain until now." But King was telling a lie since her left hand was literally burning with pain. Chun Li became furious as she heard King talk like this, rage was simply written on her face. "Grrrrrr, you're gonna feel the power of my punches, now !!!" And she began to blow a rain of punches aimed at King's face. King managed to stop most of them, but unavoidably she was hit hard on the mouth, and her lower lip began to bleed.

 

King was stunned by her opponent's strength and she said to herself: "Gosh, now I understand why many people consider her the strongest woman in the world". "All right, Miss Chun Li, I've had enough, try again, once more". An even more enraged Chun-Li jumped high in the air , her legs spinning like the vanes of a helicopter ; but this time before the lycra-clad girl could land and strike, King jumped higher than her and with a mighty Tornado Kick, she slammed her right foot against Chun-Li's chin. Chun- Li rolled on the mat and moaned, she stood up almost at once, and tried to assume her attacking stance, but King punished her with a powerful Trap Shot; her flurry of kicks connected with Chun Li's abdomen and the Wu-Shu fighter could do nothing but fall on the mat once more, heavily panting and moaning more and more like a wounded animal.

 

King stood immobile, a few steps far from her opponent. Chun-Li managed to stand up and said: "Well, bravo, Miss King, aaha, you're really worthy of your fame".  "Congratulations!" she then ironically added. "But the match isn't over, you'll have to kill me, if you want to get out of this  dojo. "As you like it, as Shakespeare says, I'm here to fight ", replied King with a smile. "Well then, let alone talking about theatre, and fight!" growled Chun-Li.
"Ok," King calmly replied, "I bet you don't even know what Shakespeare's main works are"
"Oh, King, now you're wrong. I'm going to be your Richard III, and this'll be the match of your discontent"   

 

"Scissors attack!" she yelled, and arching her back she imprisoned King's head between her thighs and began to squeeze in order to choke King. King couldn't almost breathe in fact, and thought to herself: "I must do something and do it quickly or else I'm lost" So she began to punch both Chun-Li's legs so violently that the lycra clad woman had to release her hold and then she fell back on the floor. Both fighters had almost wasted their energies but they were two proud fighters, even prouder than their male colleagues. So, as if they had agreed to put an end to this battle, they jumped high and began exchanging deadly blows in the air. The echo of their cries of rage and pain was clearly audible in the empty dojo. Finally they both landed on the floor; they were both exhausted and horribly wounded.

 

Yet none of them wanted to surrender yet, King knew she had to give her coup de grace as soon as possible, before Chun-Li could react and in fact the Wu-Shu fighter was already running towards King. But the brave Muhay-Thai fighter was quicker this time and with a last enormous effort she kicked and punched her opponent's neck and she finished her with a violent punch which connected violently with Chun-Li's temples. The Wu-Shu girl gazed at her with empty eyes and died. Silence had fallen on the dojo, King looked down with pity at her opponent's corpse and sighed. Then she made for the exit of the dojo and as she was going out of it, she thought to herself: "Your  ambition killed you, Chun-Li, it was not my blows". Then she suddenly cried: "Michiko, where're you??????????!!!!!!! I'm ready now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

<< To previous chapter

<< To previous series

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]