King's revenge

Chapter one: the journey begins

 

King hadn't seen Jack Turner for a long time and yet she couldn't forget the way he had spoiled her life, how he had killed her beloved brother Jan, the human being she loved most in the world. She was determined to take her revenge upon J. Turner very soon. Dressed in her adherent blue tracksuit which enhanced her slender and athletic figure, King jumped on her fast motorbike and bound herself towards her archenemy's mansion by the sea. She knew she was going to face many dangers, but she didn't care about it at all.

 

When she arrived, she silently and yet quickly reached the back door of the house. She heard someone behind her who was approaching with heavy footsteps, so she swiftly turned and in front of her she saw a huge, muscled guy named Brian who asked her: "Hey, babe, who're you looking for?" "It wouldn't be your business, beefcake anyway tell me where your boss is and I'm going to spare you!" "Are you threatening me babe?" and he laughed hysterically like a hyena." "What do you want from him? Is it a wedding proposal?"
"I'd rather marry a toad," King replied, "So, be quick, don't waste my time."

 

This made Brian get really angry: "You'll regret it, I'm gonna kill you." But Brian was too slow and he couldn't compete with the speediest fighter in the world. King easily avoided his enormous and yet slow fists, she counterattacked hitting him with a terrible series of trap shots and rabbit kicks which reached his mouth and his stomach. Brian foamed and heavily fell on the grass of the lawn which surrounded the mansion.

 

King was now pressing her strong foot on Brian's neck. "So, come on baby ,be good, Tell me where your boss is, or else I won't let you live for long time yet!!" Brian muttered:" You'll find him at the golf club!....." "All right ,your life is safe and after a few moments she had already jumped on her motorbike to reach the golf club.

 

 

To next chapter >>

<< To previous series

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]