King's revenge

Chapter 2: King fights Jack Turner

 

King soon reached the golf club. It was a classy place and she wondered how Jack Turner had been allowed there, since he was a very vulgar fellow, but then she remembered the famous song "Money makes the world go round" and she realized everything. She had to be quick and silent, she wanted to take her revenge and go away She neither wanted to be seen nor heard by anyone, so she took off her shoes and swiftly ran barefoot towards the fields. She couldn't see her foe at first, but then at a second glance she noticed him within a group of golfers.

 

"You haven't changed a lot, dirty bastard," she mumbled in a low voice. She knew there was no time to waste. she thought she had to find a way to oblige him to come out and face her all alone She brooded for a while and then smiling cunningly she said to herself: "Now I know what to do. I'll send for him and through a microphone I'll announce that a beautiful girl is waiting for him, that she absolutely wants to talk to him. That big fool loves to be flattered by beautiful girls. Yeah, this'll work ".

 

So she silently but quickly went back to the entrance and she was going to rush herself into the office nearby to make her announcement, when she heard that someone was talking on the phone. She quickly crouched by the threshold of the office and realized she had to knock down that man, if she wanted her plan to be successful. Yet she didn't want to kill him, She would have only make him doze for a while. So she pretended to cough ,the man heard her and asked her whether he might help her.

 

Purring like a cat, King said: "Yes, you see, I badly injured my left foot, I'm even bleeding, so I m afraid...." "Let me see, the man replied, "I can't see blood here, are you sure it's the left foot?" King now sternly replied: "Yes, you're right, it's the other foot," and she kicked him on his shoulder strongly enough to make him faint without killing him. Now her party could begin "ATTENTION, PLEASE, A YOUNG WOMAN' D LIKE TO TALK IMMEDIATELY TO MR. JACK TURNER AT THE ENTRANCE," she announced.

 

King was right, Jack Turner had indeed a weakness for beautiful girls and despite his fat constitution he rapidly reached the entrance. It was a bad surprise for him to see her old enemy. He knew she was much stronger and quicker than him, he knew he wouldn't come out alive, if she started her deadly dance of kicks. So he tried to flatter her. "Oh ,King, I haven't seen you for a long time, you're not angry with me for Jan's death, are you? You know, it wasn't my fault, it was Mr. Big's. Well you're more and more beautiful,......I've always said you'd become a successful woman in Southtown. Why don't we team up together We'll both become richer and more powerful, won't you?"

 

King would have liked to kill him instantly, but then she decided to accept his silly game for a little while like the cat with the mouse. "What're your proposals? Is it money, jewels or can you bring my brother back to life? Enough with these lame efforts, be a man and get ready to die!!" King exclaimed. Jack Turner tried to run away, but he did it in vain. King jumped high in the air and kicked violently his stout nape. Jack fell on the floor heavily, his fear was rapidly growing. He begged her to spare him, but it was useless.

 

Now King was free to unleash her raging fury She kicked Jack's face so many times and so violently that it turned into a mask of blood. Her last kick reached his stomach, he foamed and fell once again, but this time he died .Now King could relax at last and while looking above she screamed: "Jan, my beloved brother, you're free now and so am I!!!!!"

 

 

<< To previous chapter

To next chapter >>

<< To previous series

To next series >>

 

 

Quick Navigation

 

 

You are my Visitor

 

If you have any request, suggestions, complaints, inquiries, or just like to share some information or goodies about King kindly please e-mail or page us through ICQ okay? Credits will be given for your great generosity!

 

[ Main page ] [ KingKOF ICQ#: 9126462 ] [ Page us by ICQ ]

[ E-Mail:kingkof@cheerful.com ] [ Submit Your Site to be added in Links Section ]